Careers with Emerald Freight
Emerald Freight is Ireland’s leader in Freight logistics and has been operating since 1981 serving Dublin – Cork – Shannon – Belfast, and Globally, with a full range of multi modal transportation services and 3PL Logistics.
Today, the company has expanded into all sectors of global transport services and is a renowned name in the industry. Based out of Dublin Ireland, the company offers an exciting and rewarding place to work, offering varied roles in the Global Logistics area.
For current available vacancies, be sure to check back regularly.
We have 1 vacancy available.
Working at Emerald Freight
We offer a very wide range of services, from Ocean, Air and Road Freight and having our dedicated team is part of why Emerald Freight is Irelands leading name in logistics
We are an international operator and our company is constantly building our global network servicing clients on all continents around the globe
Emerald Freight offers great career packages and assistance in enhancing our employee’s skills
Why work for Emerald Freight
The company offers a fast-paced work environment that’s both challenging and rewarding to work for.
Job Title: Rigid Truck Driver
Our busy Logistics Company is currently looking for a team player to fill the position of Delivery Driver. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
Delivery Driver responsibilities and duties:
– Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
– Inspect goods for damage or compromise when receiving
– Pack and load products onto trucks according to company’s specifications
– Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes
– Maintain ongoing communication with the Transport Manager
– Unload goods as per client specifications
– Obtain delivery POD’s from each customer
– Liaise with the various operational departments within Emerald Freight Express
Delivery Driver qualifications and skills:
– Full clean driving licence
– Class C (for Rigid Truck)
– Minimum 3 years’ experience as Delivery Driver
– Safe Pass
– GDP Driver Cert (Would be an advantage)
– CPC Certified
– Air Cargo Security Trained (Would be an advantage)
– Strong customer service skills
– Must possess a positive and professional attitude
– Flexible and willing to work overtime as required